Friday, July 5, 2013

A very busy day!

Today started off much the same as any other. Ben (my partner) getting up for work and the boys and I sneaking back in to bed for an early morning snuggle before starting our day. On a cold winters day is there really anything better? Soon it was breakfast, and then showers, followed by prep for our big day ahead.

Once upon a time it took me two hours to get ready. This included a long shower, doing my make-up and carefully selecting an outfit. Fast forward to now and it still takes me two hours. The difference is I'm having a five minute shower (on a good day), I throw on the cleanest clothes I can find and my face hasn't seen the sight of make-up since what feels like the dawn of time.

We jumped in the car to meet up with some friends for a coffee before heading to playgroup.

Enjoying fruit with friends at playgroup!
This in itself would be a big day for the kidlets and I, however things took a turn for the worse. By the end of playgroup Harry Monster was warming up, his nose was running and he looked miserable. We headed home dropping into the chemist on our way. By the time we were home and I was able to take his temperature he was already a massive 39.8 C (103.7 F). Harry and I headed off to the hospital leaving Hack at home with Ben.

Unfortunately our trip was very inconclusive, but his tempreture was dropping so we were able to come home. Thankfully Little Man is now sound asleep in his bed, and after all the poking and prodding he certainly deserves it!

I'm sure we have a tough night ahead, but for now all is well.



New embellishments have now been added to Facebook for those that are interested. Link can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment